Submitting A Guest Post
- Social Media
Before taking your time to write your post, please read our guest post guidelines for your benefit .
Submitting a Guest post guidelines:
Remember that when you’re writing a guest post use research, charts, and expert quotes to back up your argument, and create an interesting thesis.
– Guest Post must be original.
– You can’t republish it anywhere.
– Guest Post at least 450 words.
– Add relevant images to make your post more attractive.
– You can include two links in the byline, which will be displayed at bottom of the post (Author Bio) and you can use anchor text for your byline link.
– You can’t use any affiliate link for your byline link.
– Try to answer to the queries of readers through comments
Tips for a good guest post:
- Produce something good for the target audience.
- Show, don’t tell.
- Get a portfolio done! Promises are worthless without a portfolio of past work.
- And make it drop-dead easy for the message to spread.
Start guest posting today, and see your influence grow.
3 Main Advantages of Guest Posting:
- Guest posting builds relationships with other bloggers
- Guest posting is great for search engines and SEO
- Guest posting introduces your business to new communities
Guest posting, if done right, can increase your web traffic in a powerful way, and when done regularly, guest posting is one of the best techniques for SEO and getting more qualified readers.